Advertisement:
Post photos

Family galleries ›

From the community

Joliet's Largest Children's Resale Spring 2012

Our Spring 2012 Sale! The sale was 100 families who price their own items and keep 75% of the profit! The other 25% is used for Educational Scholarships for St. Joseph Catholic Church in Joliet! If you are interested in selling in our Fall Sale – Oct 5&6 2012, please contact us at jolietslargestresale@hotmail.com or http://www.facebook.com/jolietslargestchildrensresale .

Share this story

Flag as inappropriate

Advertisement:

More from Virginia Dudek